AMA

Public: Only invited members may reply

• Viewed BI Foundation BI Foundation Bedrock Solutions Bedrock Solutions Blockrock Mining Blockrock Mining Canonical Ledgers Canonical Ledgers Consensus Networks Consensus Networks Crypto Logic Crypto Logic Cube3 Cube3 DBGrow DBGrow De Facto De Facto Factable Solutions Factable Solutions Factom Inc. Factom Inc. Factomatic Factomatic Factomize Factomize Factoshi Factoshi Federate This Federate This Go Immutable HashQuark HashnStore HashnStore Kompendium Kompendium LUCIAP LUCIAP LayerTech LayerTech Matters Matters Mike Buckingham Prestige IT Prestige IT RewardChain RewardChain Stamp-IT Stamp-IT The Factoid Authority The Factoid Authority VBIF VBIF
  • Not Viewed None

Should Factom ANOs hold an AMA?

Have not voted

Authority Nodes Blockrock Mining Blockrock Mining Consensus Networks Consensus Networks DBGrow DBGrow Factomatic Factomatic HashQuark The Factoid Authority The Factoid Authority

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timed Discussion

Discussion ended:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chappie

Factomize Bot
This thread is a Minor Timed Discussion and I am designed to help facilitate efficient communication.

Only ANOs may take part in this discussion and vote. Unless this discussion is ended early or extended, it will end in 3 days after which a vote may take place. After 18 hours from the start of the thread or any point up until 24 hours are left in the discussion, you can make a motion to end the discussion immediately or extend the discussion beyond it's initial time frame by selecting the pertinent button at the top of this thread. If someone "seconds" your motion, a poll will take place and if a majority of voters vote yes by the time the discussion is scheduled to end, the time period will be extended for 24 hours.

AMA is a good way to active the community and HashQuark just finished an AMA which is Factom-focused AMA session on March 26 jointly with Camille, a quite popular blockchain KOL in China. The session was concurrently held in two WeChat groups where our senior analyst Yangyu explored 14 issues about Factom and nearly 900 people joined in. We will support this definitely.

Chappie

Factomize Bot
We are now 18 hours into the discussion. You may now make a motion to extend this Minor Discussion by an additional 24 hours or end this conversation by selecting the pertinent button at the top of this thread. This option will end when there are 24 hours left in the discussion.

From the responses received already it looks very much as if the community really want to do this, which is great!

I'd value thoughts about duration and timing. Do we need about a week to publicise? Then should we run it for say three days? In the past I may have suggested we run it over a weekend but in these challenging times with a lot of people self-isolating I think that is less important.

Ideas welcome.

Maybe just run it for a week? We should all be supposed to participate not only for 2-3 days but show up to answer any lagging questions and most likely will be follow up questions etc.

we will participate too.

timing: maybe announce it in 1-2 days and start it next monday?

It looks as if around 17 ANOs want to particpate, which is great.

From the above feedback it looks as if a 1 week AMA would be appreciated.

It also seems appropriate to move reasonably quickly and as such a start on Monday 6 March is being considered.

Please have a look at the proposed AMA Reddit post and let me know if you have any concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.