Kicked from Factom Discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you Who? a police officer? There was nothing wrong with my contributions in Discord. @Colin Campbell what is left of your comment that I would not be banned if not crossing any line? Apparently there is a mod who just has one aim: kicking. Isn't it time to start demoting some folks there? It's becoming very childish. Would not be surprised if its Damo or Ben who did it, who only are mod for the sake of banning...

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you think that circumventing your bans and registering new accounts somehow gives you a clean slate. You've been harassing members on discord for months and your behavior is not acceptable.
It's a chicken-egg problem. There are faults made from both sides. I also feel and felt harassed by some, just because I was critical and not an endless cheerleader. But now it's just a useless witchhunt that has only one effect: it keeps this situation alive. Cause I won't go away. I will stay around. And when I am back I am not harassing anyone. Not tagging any of these guys who just have one aim: finding a new account of someone with historical Factom knowledge and then banning the guy. It will keep leading to me creating new accounts, not only in Discord, but everywhere else I can write. Fine if that is the aim. Happily adjusting to that new reality. But it's also in contradiction to what Colin has said to me in private chats. Just because there are a few stubborn mods with personal objectives... fine as is to me...

Wonders what your employer would think about your online behavior, especially given your job title and why this community has such a high tolerance level apparently.
First of all: aren't you doing AGAIN what you complained about yesterday? Putting your unwanted nose in every conversation to heat up the discussion? I want to say something personal here as well which would shock all partners you are working with if that would be known, but I rather don't go there.

@Alex @Colin Campbell Can we accept these kind of comments from another forum member? If this is accepted here, there is no limit anymore for this forum.

Also would like to point on this post by Colin. Maybe the mods in discord should also read this:

Attachments

Last edited:
You can always tell me in private Patrick. I know it is a total bluff, because there is simply nothing to tell and that is a guarantee. I was merely wondering something.

You know I live in Tiel and our Office is in Maarssen, so you can also deliver it in person if you like.

I think it is time for the moderators to close the thread. The above discussion from post 1 was going to lead to nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.