Vote WB from Factoshi Removed Standing for Blockchain Innovation Foundation

Chappie

Factomize Bot
@Blockchain Innovation Foundation

WB from Factoshi Removed Standing. At the time of this vote, your Standing is 92%.

Their reasoning for this vote is:
Hello,

Please see how we have scored you here.
You can see how WB from Factoshi has historically voted for Blockchain Innovation Foundation by going here.

You are welcome to reply to this thread or contact WB from Factoshi privately. And please remember to keep your ANO Contributions area updated.

Hope ANO's take Factoshi and De Facto as an example when it comes to scoring. Not keeping the mouth shut for the sake of keeping everything as is and never get this ecosystem out of the mess it's in. Things need to change. Keep each other accountable for performance and don't fall for nonsense excuses.

Last edited:
No not really. The protocol is in self-destruct mode, looking at the short term with some people that cannot set their personal interactions/experiences aside, backed by some concern trolls.

[edit]
Backed by is not the right word. Somebody like Dundee feels the need to mingle in every single discussion that involves certain people

[edit]
Backed by is not the right word. Somebody like Dundee feels the need to mingle in every single discussion that involves certain people
I remember a time where you exactly did this in every conversation in Discord, day and night. Every discussion and every conversation could count on Niels' escalating and unwanted opinion. Feeling now what I (and likely others) did before? As tokenholder I can ventilate my support to this vote removal, whether you like it or not.

But yeah, back to 'laughable'. What exactly is laughable? The scoring as well? What is laughable is that you still sit at 92%, comfortably receiving your rewards with all these hats you carry within all the legal entities you are active in.

Your latest post about Triall stuff at Lisk Centre without a reference to anything Factom related shows your Factom dedication. Hope this efficiency will drop below 50% soon, cause I guess you won't just resign yourself if there are still FCT's to scrape.

Last edited: